Ask an Expert

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

One thought on “Ask an Expert

  1. I have a flat in Mumbai and a Tenament in Ahmedabad both in CHS. I want to file nominations for both the places. One is governed under Maharastra CHS Act and the other under Gujarat State CHS Act.which form numbers are for nomination under @ different Acts. and where can I get them ? or print them if forms are available on Line.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights